Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) along with STS introduce the PTM/N/SDI-12. The PTM/N/SDI-12 series is part of a comprehensive range of pressure transmitters specifically designed for the measurement of depth and level in water, waste water and tanks.
The series provides a conventional SDI-12 interface. Features such as Kevlar strengthen cable, titanium, ballest weights, dataloggers etc. broaden the installation opportunities. The PTM/N/SDI-12 is fully submersiable (<1” diameter) and has a range of 40" WC to 360 psi.
- Piezoresistive measuring element
- Any pressure ranges from 0...1 mWC to 0...250 mWC available
- SDI-12 Interface
- Output: pressure and temperature
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Compact and robust design, housing made of stainless steel (1.4435/316L)
- Available with PUR, PE or FEP (Teflon) cable
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.