The PRAS5EX uses the magnetic measurement principle to measure rotary angles from 0-360°. The shaft version of the PRAS5EX can do a maximum of 10,000 r.p.m. and can withstand temperatures from -20°C to +40°C.
• Magnetic angle sensor 0-360°
• Protection class IP65
• Analog output
• With 10mm shaft or non contact
• Magnetic measurement principle
• Other outputs are available on request
• Dust-Ex proof: II 3D Ex tD A22 IP65 T80°C X
• SIL in preparation
• 0.5...4.5 V, 0.5... 10 V, 4...20 mA
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.