Treotham Automation has released the Solarflex-X PV1-F cable, which has TÜV and VDE certifications and is manufactured to the highest quality standards.
The wire is used globally in stand-alone and networked systems as a module or branch wire.
Both insulation layers are set-off colored from each other for improved handling: black sheathing on natural color conductor insulation in the standard version, or optionally, red or blue sheathing to simplify local installation.
A version designed as a twin wire is also available.
Features and benefits of the Solarflex-X PV1-F cable include:
- -40°C to +90°C max temp at conductor +120°C
- Nominal voltage according to VDE U 0/U 600/1000 V AC 1800 V DC conductor/conductor
- AC test voltage 4000 V, 50 Hz
- Minimum bending radius for fixed installation approx. 4x cable Ø
- Bare copper, tinned, finely stranded
- Insulation cross-linked special compound
- Outer sheath cross-linked special compound
- Sheath colours: black, red, blue
- Approval: VDE, TÜV (2 PfG 1169/08.2007)
- UV, ozone, weather and hydrolysis-resistant
- Halogen-free acc. to DIN VDE 0482 part 267
- Good resistance to oils and chemicals
- Flame-resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2, DIN EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1
- Anticipated service life - 25 years
- RoHS conformity
Treotham Automation Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9907 1778