Products with temperatures of up to 600°C can be handled without problems
The new suction pad from Schmalz can do something which no other suction pad can do!
With the new high-temperature suction pad SPHT, it is possible to handle workpieces with temperatures of up to 600°C without problems. The suction pad is not only capable of withstanding these temperatures for short periods, but remains undamaged even when gripping them for a long time!
The highlights at a glance:
· Withstands temperatures of up to 600°C
· Stainless-steel body with gasket made from a special textile material
· Gasket can be replaced separately when worn or damaged
· Suitable for flat workpieces with smooth or slightly rough surfaces
· Handling of workpieces with surface temperatures of up to 600°
· Ideal for use in the glass industry, for example in the production of float glass or in the tempering process
· Suitable for handling metal workpieces, for example during hot forming
· Round flat suction pad with gasket in the form of an edge seal
· Gasket made of special textile material for high-temperature applications
· Gasket replaceable
· Available sizes: diameter of sealing edge 35, 58, 90 and 138 mm
For more information contact Millsom Vacuum Components