Easy and safe to apply, Sabroll Septic Control eliminates odours and rapidly breaks down waste in septic systems. Approved for use in wastewater plants, it controls odour by banishing volatile organic acids and decreases turbidity resulting in clear, safe water.
Sabroll Septic Control is not an acid based product. It is based on an organic fermented formula combined with soluble technical grade nutrient sources and organic compounds in chelated form. These elements act as a high energy food source to nourish beneficial microorganisms and increase their activity within the septic system.
- Easy and safe to apply
- Will replace chorine in biocycle systems (the use of chlorine hinders microbial degradation)
- Works immediately
- Decreases the need for pumping out septic system
- Will not corrode or erode plumbing
- Controls odour by banishing volatile organic acids
- Aids and greatly improves digestion in the septic system
- Decreases turbidity (indicates pathogen and harmful bacteria removal) resulting in clear, safe water
- Approved for use in wastewater plants
Sabroll Septic Control is available in 1, 5, 20 and 200 litre containers. (Still to be updated on our website, so please call us if you’d like to know more.)
For more information contact: