High-quality technology at a favourable price.
· Blower with high suction capacity in spite of low motor power
· Pressure-limiting valve and exhaust-air silencer integrated
· High-quality blower technology at an attractive price
…are your benefits
· Efficient handling of porous workpieces
· Compact design, low noise level
· Very good price-performance ratio
- Single-channel side-channel blower
- Integrated exhaust-air silencer
- Complete with pressure-limiting valve
- Proven "Schmalz Blower construction"
- Handling of porous workpieces such as chipboards, cardboard or thermal insulation materials.
Technical data - SGBL 410-225
- Volume flow rate: 410 m³/h
- Vacuum: 225 mbar
- Weight: 62 kg
- Noise level: 68 db
- Motor power: 4 kW
The characteristic curve of the new blower SGBL DG410 is shown in the graphic on the right. For a larger display, simply click on the graphic.
With its performance data and properties, the blower is positioned between the blowers with a suction capacity of up to 310 m³/h and 490 m³/h and thus enlarges our existing product range.
Designation: SGBL-410-225 Article No. 10.04.02.00077 Available as from calendar week 49
Designation: SGBL-410-225 REV Article No. 10.04.02.00078 Available as from calendar week 01/2008
The new blower has a high suction capacity, is very efficient and has a very good price-performance ratio.
For more information contact Millsom Vacuum Components