The battery change has also been simplified and now the battery casing is identical for all cable lengths. With these changes the product is IP68 rated.
With regard to the optimisation measures, STS ensured that the robust construction would be improved and the installation in a 2“ tube would still be possible. In addition, all accessories can still be adapted and the new battery package can be connected to your current data logger.
Features of the DL/N70:
• Any measuring range between 0...1 m and 0...250 mH20 available (higher upon request)
• Conductivity module (20 µS/cm...20mS/cm) with integrated temperature measurement (option)
• Temperature measurement (option)
• Measuring interval adjustable from 0.5 s to 24 h
• Data memory for up to 500'000 measurement values
• Recording of measured values as a function of time or threshold value (option)
• Battery can be replaced on-site
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.