With innovative vacuum components, Millsom Vacuum Components improves gripping systems for the automotive industry
The modular vacuum system for tooling applications has now been extended with two innovative components!
These new products are:
· the flexible Holder HTS for fast and reliable adaptation to tooling systems and
· the powerful Ejector SEAC, which can be mounted directly on the suction pad.
The professional modular system for tooling applications in the construction of car bodies consists of suction pads, spring plungers, ejectors (vacuum generators), plug-in screw unions (for connection of the vacuum) and holders. The central element of this system is the holder, since all of the other elements are mounted on it.
New Holder HTS – benefit from its features:
· available in versions to match all common tooling systems and with various connections and mountings for suction pads
· fast, reliable and cost-saving adaptation to all common handling and gripping systems
· optimised "gooseneck architecture" prevents possible collisions between the connection clamps and the workpiece
· improved process safety
· better handling performance
· the compact design and the low weight improve the dynamics of the entire handling system
Powerful and dynamic – the Ejector SEAC:
The new series of ejectors is also a logical consequence of the principle of lightweight vacuum tooling systems.
Your benefits are:
· small dimensions,
· low weight,
· very short evacuation and blow-off times.
The ejectors are mounted directly on the suction pads or other consumers, which means that little performance is lost. The holding force is thus generated very quickly and the evacuation and blow-off times are very short. The resulting reduced cycle times, in turn, minimise the non-productive times and permit more throughput.
Optionally, a vacuum switch for checking whether parts are present can be integrated into the ejector. The sensor for this is either screwed into the ejector or mounted with the aid of a plug-in screw union.
For more information contact Millsom Vacuum Components