Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) welcomes the new generation MLC 9000+ to the West brand product range. Like its proven predecessor the MLC 9000, the MLC 9000 + represents a modular, multi-loop temperature control system consisting of a bus control module (BCM) and up to eight loop control modules (LCM’s) per BCM.
An MLC 9000+ system comprises a communication module and up to 8 control modules. Communication module options currently include Modbus, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, CANopen, Ethernet/IP and Modbus/TCP. Control modules are available with 1, 3 and 4 loops. Heater break inputs are available on 1 and 3 loop modules.
- Behind the panel (BTP), multi-loop temperature control system
- Compact, modular DIN rail mount construction
- Operates either in a stand-alone system or in a PLC environment
- Offers highest number of field bus protocols
- Lowest cost per loop and smallest size in the industry
- Easier to use PC configurator for enhanced application versatility
- Enhanced tuning algorithm
The MLC 9000+ provides exceptional temperature control and performance - regardless whether you are using multiple discrete controllers or an embedded PLC temperature control - to ensure that machine output and machinery is not compromised
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.