Types of Silicone Rubber
Shore A Hardness from 20 to 80 Duro.
GP = General Purpose
HS = High Strength (also in Translucent)
UHT = Ultra High Tear
Fluorosilicone: (70 shore A hardness only)
Flame Retardant: Custom blend to suit special applications.
Silhouette sheets are supplied of existing profiles (shown full size in catalogue)
Almost any shape and size can be extruded to meet specific needs.
Tooling cost for new profiles will be waived for a minimum order of +100 metres.
Standard 0.5mm to 50mm (Metric or Imperial)
Standard 0.5mm ID to 200mm OD (Metric or Imperial)
with any required wall thickness.
Corona Discharge Sleeves
40mm, 70mm, 76mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm nominal diameter.
Sponge Silicone Rubber
Square, Rectangular, Cord, Tube, Strip sections.
Sheeting – Continuous Rolls
Large range of products available today.
* 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 6.0mm solid in white or red 60 Duro
* 6.0mm solid in red 70 Duro
* 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm solid in translucent 60 Duro
* 0.3mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm re-enforced in red 60 Duro
* 3.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 10.0mm sponge in white or red Sponge
* 3.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm sponge adhesive backed in white Sponge
Square and rectangular sections are available from 0.5mm thick in small sections.
Custom made to requirements.
Custom made, to specific requirements, with moulded or vulcanized joints. (Static and inflatable)
Shapes can be made to client requirements.
Stock lines include:
- Balls - In food grade, a range of hardness and diameters.
- Suction cups
- ‘O’ Rings - A range of precision ‘O’ Rings and metric sizes. Available in Nitrile, Neoprene, Fluoro Silicone and Viton.
Spin Casting Rubber
6”, 9” and 12” diameter discs available in thicknesses of 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8”.
Compound Silicone Rubber
Catalysed and Uncatalysed Silicone Rubber & Primer made especially for Roller and Moulding Manufacturers.
TEMPERATURE SERVICE LIFE
DEGREES C (F) HOURS
150 C (302 F) 15,000
200 C (392 F) 7,500
250 C (482 F) 2,000
316 C (602 F) 100