Happy Feet is a quality anti-fatigue mat suitable for both wet and dry areas.
Features and Benefits
- Happy Feet mats combine exceptional anti-fatigue performance with unique safety features.
- Most industrial anti-fatigue mats have exposed foam which soaks up water, greases and oils, and should only be used in dry areas.
- Happy Feet mats feature a dense rubber cushion encapsulated within solid, nitrile rubber to protect against deterioration and contamination. This construction makes Happy Feet mats highly resistant to chemicals, animal fats and petroleum products.
- Happy Feet mats are also heel-resistant, so wear whatever shoes you like. These advantages result in more comfortable, better wearing, longer lasting mats.
- Happy Feet mats are static dissipative and safe for use in computer rooms and electrical part manufacturers.
- These anti-fatigue mats have nitrile rubber gripper backs to minimise mat movement and maximise safety.
- All Happy Feet mats are static dissipative.
- Green friendly, 100% nitrile rubber that is 20% recycled content.
- All Happy Feets mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute and the CSIRO.
Uses: For use in Dry environments. Also suitable for Wet areas.
Compound: Solid Nitrile Rubber encapsulating rubber cushion core
Flammability: "A" Rating per MVSS 302
Edging: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Colours: Black or Black with Yellow Safety Border
Mat Stock Sizes*
600mm x 900mm
900mm x 1500mm