CTPM Australasia is a membership-based organisation assisting companies since 1996 to develop and unleash the full potential of their people, equipment and processes.
They assist their clients to engage their employees through formal continuous improvement activities.
They are mindful of the need for companies to establish their own in-house capabilities to lead and manage to achieve sustained success.
Proper training from a recognised authority is critical, however, most of the learning comes from doing. There are very few short cuts to experience.
For this reason, since its inception, CTPM has been developing a range of interactive training courses.
- A comprehensive range of education, planning and team member manuals
- The TPM Leadership/Instructor’s Program
- The 5 Level Milestone TPM Excellence Award supported by the TPM Milestone Assessment Process
- A team of experienced full-time Navigators to provide on-site Navigation, Facilitation and Training support and
- A proven structured, yet flexible methodology for Australasian companies.
CTPM have formulated their methodology to be flexible and to overcome the challenges in the Australasian workplace.
When & Where
March 2-3 Getting Lean & TPM to Work (Sydney) Bankstown Sports Event Centre NSW
March 9-10 Getting Lean & TPM to Work (Melbourne) Quest Flemington VIC
March 12 Host: Maintenance in a Lean & TPM Environment (Albury) Norske Skog NSW
March 16-17 Getting Lean & TPM to Work (Auckland) Jet Park Hotel NZ
Ph. 02 42266184