Grade A Production Mat is the first mat designed specifically for food production and manufacturing industries. Its specially formulated anti-bacterial Nitrile rubber composite is designed to withstand solutions used in a wide variety of food processing environments such as: vegetable oils, animals fats, citrus & fish oils.
Features and Benefits
- Grade “A” Food Production Mat – The first mat designed specifically for the food production and manufacturing industries.
- Its specially formulated anti-bacterial nitrile rubber composite is designed to withstand solutions used in a wide variety of food processing environments: vegetable oils, animal fats, citrus and fish oil.
- Built-in handles to ease pick-up and cleaning of the mats.
- Hygienic porthole and solid underside design of the mat simplify cleaning and virtually eliminates areas where food and bacteria can collect.
- Substantial underside knobs allow quick drainage and increase the comfort level of the mat.
- Flat, but textured surface increases traction when greasy and wet.
Uses: For us in Wet and Greasy food production areas.
Natural Rubber: .78 Dry per ASTM F1677, .68 Wet per ASTM F1677
Tabor Abrasion: <1% lost @ 1,000 cycles per Fed. Std. 193
Flammability: "A" Rating per MVSS 302
Edges: Moulded safety bevels on all four sides
Thickness: Approx 12.5mm
Warranty: 2 years, conditional
Mat Stock Sizes*
760mm x 900mm
760mm x 1520mm
(* Sizes are approximate only.)