A line of Gorman-Rupp “extreme duty” rotary gear pumps is the market leader when it comes to the pumping of ink and other abrasive process fluids.
The GHA range of Gorman-Rupp rotary gear pumps, distributed in Australia by Hydro Innovations, has been designed especially for this application.
The GHA Extreme-Duty pump combines proven gear pump technology with state-of-the-art wear-resistance processes, making it the world’s toughest, long-lasting gear pump, says Hydro Innovations executive Garry Grant.
- Hard, austempered ductile iron gears to resist abrasive wear, extending pump life.
- Critical wear areas of both head and housing are hardened to resist wear and maintain pump efficiency.
- Extremely hard carbide idler pin and bush provide excellent wear resistance under the most severe abrasive applications.
- Carbide shaft bushing or G-R’s unique precision needle bearing provides exceptionally reliable high-load shaft support and better rotor shaft stability, extending seal life and operational life of the pump.
- Flexible seal housings are engineered to allow installation of industry standard (after market) cartridge seals, compression packing seals, or hard face mechanical seals.
- Silicon carbide seal faces mounted in a highly engineered mechanical seal ensure maximum life and reliability with minimal wear for high-abrasive viscous applications to 22,000cSt.
Ph: 02 9647 2700