The DRC-DC radio remote control system is the ideal solution for optimum ergonomic operation of Demag high-performance DC chain hoists.
They offer much greater flexibility than cable-connected control systems and ensure that the operator can maintain a safe distance from the load at all times.
The DRC-DC system has been specially developed for the DC chain hoist.
With transmitters available in two sizes, up to two (DRC-DC 6) or three motion axes (DRC-DC 10) can be controlled.
The particularly small receiver consists of a circuit board, which can be used in various mounting configurations.
For chain hoist sizes DC 1 to DC 10, the receiver is integrated into a housing and attached to the outside of the chain hoist.
Pre-assembled cables facilitate fast and easy connection to the hoist, crab or crane electrical equipment. For chain hoist sizes DC 16 and DC 25, the receiver is inserted into the corresponding slot beneath the chain hoist electrical equipment cover.
Strong and robust
- Impact and temperature-resistant housing
- Integrated bumper
Safe and reliable
- Reliable radio transmission thanks to frequency ¬hopping – based on cellphone radio standards
- Automatic frequency management
- Display section for operating statuses and battery capacity
- Stop function according to safety category 3/EN 954
Simple and convenient
- Ergonomic design
- Simple transmitter operation
- High level of availability thanks to 2-hour fast charging of the transmitter battery or operation with conventional Mignon AA batteries Worldwide postal authority approval for operation without any need for registration or operating fees
- Simple wireless hand-held transmitter log-on
Demag Cranes & Components
Ph: 1300 336 241