Fluke Australia has added Fluke 566 and 568 two-in-one infrared thermometers, completing its family of 560 thermometers.
Both tools include new and improved features to make temperature measurement easier, more versatile and accurate for electrical, mechanical, process and facility professionals.
Both Fluke 566 and 568 two-in-one infrared thermometers can troubleshoot equipment with a 1% measurement accuracy, and feature wide temperature ranges.
The 566 measures from -40 degrees to 650 degrees Celsius, and the 568 measures from -40 degrees to 800 degrees Celsius.
The Fluke 566 and 568 two-in-one infrared thermometers features:
- Advanced soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
- Ability to measure smaller objects from further away
- Compatibility with most type-K thermocouples that technicians may already own
- measurement of any type of surface with the adjustable emissivity feature and a built-in material table
- Ability to monitor temperature hands-free while connected to a PC (568)
- Two levels of backlight for work in dimmer lighting conditions
- Instant audible and visual alarms to alert technicians to measurements outside of set limits
- Six different language settings
John Piperides, sales program manager, Fluke Australia said “Fluke’s 566 and 568 have been designed with a straightforward user interface to make complex measurements easier for technicians. The rugged design and hard case means the tools can stand up to tough industrial, electrical and mechanical environments.”