Fluke Australia has released two new digital multimeters.
Fluke 287 and 289 logging multimeters with true-rms and TrendCapture are high-accuracy logging digital multimeters designed with advanced features for electronics and industrial professionals.
Fluke’s new multimeters aim to maximise productivity while reducing downtime. The Fluke 287 has been designed with features for electronics professionals and the 289 is made specifically for demanding industrial conditions.
Both tools provide logging and graphing capabilities so that users can quickly document design performance. For example, trend information can be seen directly on the meter display, without waiting to download logged readings to a PC.
The Fluke 289 industrial logging multimeter has advanced functionality for diagnosing problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution and electromechanical equipment. It also features a low pass and LoZ volts low impedance voltage function.
Both tools feature:
- A large 50,000-count 1/4 VGA display with a white backlight that displays multiple sets of measurement information
- A logging memory capacity of up to 10,000 readings
- The ability to log multiple sessions without downloading
- Context-sensitive help screens
- Customisable instrument setup
- Multiple save options and automatic time stamping for easy recall of measurements
Optional FlukeView forms PC software enables users to document, store and analyse individual readings or a series of measurements. These can then be converted into professional reports.
For accurate measurement on complex signals or non-linear loads, both tools have true-rms voltage and current functionality.
The tools also feature a relative mode that removes test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.