Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) and FEAS introduce the SNT8024 switch mode DC power supply. The SNT8024 power supply has a robust design which makes it suitable for harsh industrial environments.
The FEAS SNT8024 has an nominal output voltage of 24VDC and the short circuit proof output of this model can be adjusted from 22.5 to 30.0VDC, with a nominal output current of 3.0Amp. The unit has an operating temperature range of -30°C / +70°C.
The SNT8024 power supply can be installed onto DIN rail or via panel mounting.
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Overload- and open circuit protected
- Short circuit proof
- Operating status shown by LED
- Parallel connection possible
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.