These heavy duty rotary sensors can provide an overall measuring range of up to 30 bits, and are available for EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Profibus, or DeviceNet communication. With both single-turn and multi-turn versions available, AMCI’s networked encoders are ready for any application.
- Available in a 63mm diameter package
- Solid shaft and hub shaft versions are available
- Oversized double row bearing - supports shaft loads up to 45kg radial / 22kg axial
- Resolver based - provides absolute position feedback without glass discs or sensitive LED components
- Withstand high levels of shock and vibration.
- IP67 rated
- Stainless steel versions are also available for food grade and marine environments
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers which includes AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, Pepperl + Fuchs, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar, FEAS and TransTech.