Conductix-Wampfler has released its upgraded K-series Radio Remote
Controls which have never been more capable, reliable or affordable.
Improved safety features include:
- Receivers with dual independent CPUs (microcontrollers) which
monitor each other continuously and will execute emergency stop if one
- Receivers with dual series-connected main relays, each controlled
separately by the two different CPUs that will execute emergency stop if
one main relay fails
- Current sensing “jammed relay” detection on function relays
- IP65 rated
The K-series radio remote controls are suitable for use throughout Australia.
They are fully compliant with:
- The “Crane Code” AS1418.1:2002 Cranes, hoists and winches
- The radio equipment code AS/NZS 4268:2003 Radio Equipment and
systems – Short range devices – Limits and methods of measurement with
respect allowable transmitting frequency range based on combination of
power output and spurious emissions
- The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), including
carrying the distinct supplier-specific C-Tick approval identification
- EN-ISO 13849-1 Category 4 Safety of Machinery: Safety-related parts of control systems
Conductix-Wampfler holds spare parts for its range of radio remote
controls and has trained support staff in each of its offices in
Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
This allows for a quick turn around for repair work.
Prices for the K-series radio remote controls are very competitive.
Ph: 03 9706 8844