Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) in partnership with WEST introduce the 6600/8600 temperature controller for plastics applications. The 6600 & 8600 are 1/16DIN and 1/8 DIN controllers that are designed specifically to provide quality process control for the Plastics Extrusion Market.
The West 6600/8600 temperature controllers can measure and display the heater current. Special heater break alarms give early warning of element failure, thereby protecting equipment and product. A soft-start feature is available for process warm up.
- Single loop temperature / process controller
- 1/16 DIN (48 x 48mm) & 1/8 DIN (96 x 48mm)
- Profiler function – 2 programs x 16 segment
- 70mm depth behind panel
- Universal Input & 2 or 3 Outputs
- Heater Break Alarms reduces scrap and improves quality. Detection of heater loss prior to production problems.
- Two Auto-tune algorithms: Pre-tune plus Self-tune.
- Four Outputs available.
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.