2000 kg VIPER easy to tame with one hand
NOW WITH POWER STEERING
OSKO Forklifts have announced the release of their VIPER new SUMI Walkie Reach Truck. Available in capacities of 1500 and 2000 kilograms these units boast a world first by combining power steering and “VTC” hydraulic actuation.
The “VTC” hydraulics (Variable Total Control) is a new system developed to provide infinitely variable control of all functions of the unit. This means that the operator can now precisely control the functions of lift, tilt, reach and side shift. This key operating feature will lead to much safer operation of the unit and is the result of a 20 month Research and Development program at OSKO Forklifts (TASK Forklifts Manufacturer and parent company).
VIPER is designed for all round flexibility
- Built tough in Australia for Australian conditions and is ideal for a wide variety of temperature extremes, from the humid tropics to low temperature cold rooms.
- Robust and reliable, the VIPER comes in 1500kg and 2000kg capacities with lift heights from 2.5 to 6 metres.
- The new “Brilliant by Design” chassis incorporates the latest Laser Lock Technology. Cut from Australian made steel by computer controlled precision lasers, the interlock design concept gives superior chassis strength.
- All VIPER’S function controls are integrated into either the dash mounted joysticks or the new style DURA control handle.
- Power steering allows accurate and precise control of the truck with minimum effort.
- The super heavy duty pantograph reach mechanism extends 600mm and includes integral tilt movement of six degrees backward and three degrees forward for easier and safer load handling.
- Travel speeds are virtually constant, even driving up or down an incline regardless of the load.
- The VIPER has added safety with emergency Power Off and Key Lock protection
- Both the Electronics and Hydraulics on the SUMI VIPER are overload protected.
VIPER has been designed incorporating the best available components in the world from leading manufacturers including from ZF, Rema, Sauer Danfoss (Germany), Advanced, Curtis (America) and of course our top quality local suppliers.“
OSKO is part of the TASK Forklift operation and this year is celebrating its 25th anniversary of Manufacturing in Australia.