Automated Control and West Control Solutions introduce the Pro-16 1/16 DIN size controller. The Pro-16 is a compact (45mmx45mm), fully featured controller for demanding applications.
The West Pro-16 is the only controller of its size that features up to 6 outputs, 2 digital inputs, a remote setpoint input and optional fully configurable analogue output, all driven by the best in class BlueControl software.
The Pro-16 offers many integrated features such as two PID sets and separate PID for heat and cool strategies. Extensive flexibility is offered with a universal input, optional heater current input and an inbuilt profiler with 16 profiles x 16 segments.
A highly visible display is offered with a single line 7 segment LED display combined with a single line of text display.
- Up to 16 profiles with x 16 segments with 4 event tracks
- BluePort® Front interface and BlueControl software
- RS485 communication optional
- Maintenance manager and error list
- One universal input and one optional input (heater current)
- 2 PID set manually selectable
- Self-tuning at start-up and setpoint