Treotham Automation now offers a new series of ILME enclosures made from a self-extinguishing thermoplastic material.
The new series is available in common sizes including: “44.27”, “57.27”, “77.27” and “104.27”.
Quality and low cost are the main features of these enclosures.
Other characteristics include:
- High structural solidity and mechanical robustness, thanks to the remarkable thickness
- Resistance to the main chemical agents of the industrial environments
- Pre-fastened gaskets for easier installation
- External dimensions of the bulkhead housings are similar to those of the corresponding metal housings; panel cut-outs are unchanged
- Wide space inside enclosures for cables, with mounted connectors, similar to their corresponding metal version high construction enclosures
- The possibility with their use to create total insulation constructions (equivalent to class II)
- Absence of powder paint for environments in which this is not recommended
- Non-electrostatic thermoplastic material
- Manufactured from insulating material, they do not require a special reinforced insulation as metal ones do, for use with CME higher voltage connectors inserts (screw-type terminals)
Each enclosure carries its own part number and conformity markings.
Treotham Automation Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9907 1778