The deadline to submit abstracts for the ARBS 2016 seminar program is fast approaching with applications closing on November 30.
ARBS 2016, Australia’s only international air conditioning, refrigeration and building services trade exhibition, invites industry professionals to submit abstracts for the seminar program.
This is an outstanding opportunity to share expertise, innovation and best practice across all sectors of the industry.
The program will run during the exhibition to be held in Melbourne from May 17-19 next year.
A key component of the exhibition, the seminar program provides leading-edge education and networking for HVAC&R and building services professionals.
The call for papers invites submissions in areas such as (but not limited to):
· Case studies and real-world applications
· Future technologies
· War stories – what went wrong and lessons learnt
· Hot industry issues
· Energy efficiency / green design
· Emerging trends in building design, and the impact for HVAC&R
· Sustainable applications
· Regulatory and compliance issues
· Standards and rating tools
· Project and facility management
· Legal and risk management
· Renewable technologies / geothermal and alternative power
The format can be a seminar, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 90 minutes in duration.
SEMINAR PROGRAM KEY DATES
November 30 2015 – Deadline for abstract applications
December 21 2015 – Provisional acceptance of abstract
February 1 2016 – Deadline for full presentation and speaker biography
February 21 2016 – Applicant notified of acceptance
ABOUT ARBS 2016
Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, South Wharf, Melbourne, Victoria
Tuesday May 17 – Thursday May 19, 2016
Exhibition – free of charge, trade visitors only
Seminars – costs to be advised with final program