Safetech’s Low Profile goods hoist has proven an instant hit with self-storage companies who use the hoists for access to a mezzanine level.
The advantages of the Safetech low profile pitless design include easy and cheaper installation with no need for a concrete pit.
The hoist can be easily serviced from inside the booth and there is no need to maintain the pit to ensure drainage.
Also, the low profile goods hoist comes with Safetech’s stainless steel control panel.
The hoists are available in a range of weight capacities and booth dimensions.
• No pit required – Safetech’s standard goods hoist is designed with a floor height of typically less than 40mm. This greatly simplifies installation as the hoist can simply be bolted to the floor without any need for a costly pit excavation.
• Unique customer friendly controls – Safetech hoists use a stainless steel, intuitive user interface that is easy to use. These controls have been specifically designed to ensure simple operation from even untrained operators.
• Safetech's CAD design means that most service and maintenance operations can be conducted from within the booth.
• Exact customisation to a customer's dimensions and requirements.
• On Board hydraulic power unit is standard for most models.
Applications include dock levelers, self-storage units, mezzanine and between floor lifts and warehouse and office lifts.
Safetech also manufactures column and scissor profile freight hoists.
Capacities range from 1 tonne single pallet hoists to scissor table hoists capable of loads up to 10 tonne and 8 pallets.
Almost any combination of loads and capacities in-between these dimensions can be supplied to suit individual requirements.
Ph: 1800 674 566