The i-Raman portable Raman spectrometer from SciTech is a high resolution TE cooled fibre optic Raman System.
It is the latest addition to the Raman Spectrometer range from B&WTEK, Inc. Combining high resolution with field-portability, the performance is comparable to large bench-top Raman systems and weighs less than 7lb.
The i-Raman Raman spectrometer is equipped with B&W Tek’s patented CleanLaze technology for exceptional laser stabilization and narrow line width. Other features include a spectral resolution as fine as 3.5cm-1, wide Raman shift coverage up to 4000cm-1, and a TE cooled 2048 pixel CCD array.
With a convenient fibre optic interface, it can collect data to within 65cm-1 of the Rayleigh Line.
The system’s small footprint, lightweight design, and low power consumption provides research grade Raman capabilities anywhere.
The i-Raman Raman Spectrometer system offers 532nm and 785nm excitation wavelength options. All i-Raman systems feature a TE Cooled CCD detector, allowing the maximum effective integration time of several minutes.
This makes the i-Raman ideal for demanding applications involving low concentrations and weak Raman scatters.
- Patented CleanLaze® Technology for Laser Stabilization
- 150cm-1 of the Rayleigh Line (65cm-1 Option Available)
- Fiber Optic Interface for Convenient Sampling
- Spectral Resolution of 3.5cm-1
- Wide Raman Shift Coverage
- TE Cooled 2048 Pixel CCD Array
- Bioscience and Medical Diagnosis
- Polymers and Chemical Processes
- Semiconductor & Solar Industry
- Food & Agriculture Industry
- Geology and Mineralogy
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Environmental Science
- Raman Microscopy
- Forensic Analysis
- Art & Archaeology
- Quality Control
- General Research
03 9480 4999