Dock lifts are the critical link between delivery vehicles and the workplace.
A dock lift can have a substantial impact on productivity and safety.
Material handling specialists Safetech Australia now supply a dock lift range that can be installed without a pit.
Safetech has supplied dock lifts to all major grocery and warehouse chains in Australia. The Melbourne-based company has dock lift designs for 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 pallets, with outstanding boom gates and safety features.
Safetech is the only Australian company to offer Low Profile dock lifts that do not need to be set into a pit.
Available in 1, 2 and 4 tonne models they offer customers a unique advantage.
Installation is simple with no concrete pit – and relocation is just as easy.
When choosing a dock lift ask yourself this:
- Is the dock lift safe and compliant with legislation?
- How easy and costly is it to maintain the lifts?
- Are the lift controls intuitive and easy to use?
- Can the dock lift be modified to suit each individual application?
- Are the boom gates safe and robust?
Safetech’s dock lifts have safety designed in as standard – not an option.
Safety features include:
- Operator safety barrier with controls
- Fencing with kick plates, also available with sheeted in walls
- Twin boom gates
- Swing gates
- Lockable control enclosures for added security
- Vinyl safety skirts protection against scissor mechanism
- Safety flaps or safety bar protection against platform descending
Ph: 1800 674 566