The National Measurement Institute (NMI) provides a broad range of measurement courses that are ideal for staff involved with calibration, testing and measurement.
NMI’s qualified trainers are specialists with relevant industry experience and knowledge. The Institute offers physical metrology training courses including:
- Introduction to Estimating Measurement Uncertainty
- Calibration of Weights and Balances
- Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Dimensional Measurement
- Electrical Measurement
- Fundamentals of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Pressure Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Time and Frequency Measurement
As well as its public training courses, NMI also provides in-house training for larger groups.
Full details of all training courses are available at: www.measurement.gov.au/services/training
National Measurement Institute
Ph: 02 8467 3796