New 21D/DC RFID series from Bestech Australia are unique solutions combining industrial pressure sensing with RFID wireless communication and data logging.
These new pressure transponders are a combination of extremely sturdy, tried-and-tested industrial pressure transmitters and RFID (radio frequency identification) wireless technology.
The D line piezoresistive transmitters used to measure pressure are based on Keller’s chip-in-oil technology.
The laser-welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel housing, which is filled with oil for pressure transmission, contains the pressure transducer and the ultra-energy-efficient compensation electronics with I2C interface.
Series 21D RFID Passive RFID pressure transponders
The plastic cap houses the interface to the pressure transmitter and all RFID components including the antenna. The scanner provides the power required to log instantaneous values.
Series 21DC RFID RFID data loggers
These pressure transponders come with extra data recording functionality. The integrated battery allows data to be measured and stored. Stored measurements are transmitted wirelessly and exclusively via the RFID interface.
· Extremely resistant to environmental impact
· Ultra-compact stainless steel housing, also available in Hastelloy C-276
· High accuracy, outstanding long-term stability, hysteresis-free
· Temperature displayed alongside accurate pressure reading
· Pressure ranges from 3 to 1’000 bar
· Freely programmable measuring point numbers (8 alphanumeric characters)
Applications for using 21D/DC include mining where the 360-tonne trucks run 24/7 and require preventive maintenance after every 20 days on the 400 bar hydraulic system.
Ph: 03 9540 5100