The PHARO Safety Laser Scanner is an optoelectronic protection device for accident prevention.
PHARO is suitable for the protection of personnel exposed to risks deriving from both machines and systems with dangerous organs as well as from possible collisions with automatic guided vehicles (AGVs).
With the PHARO Safety Laser Scanner it is possible to create programmable protected horizontal or vertical areas of variable shape suitable to all applications without the need to use a separate reflector or receiver.
Each sensor has two safety levels: 3 Type – SIL 2 - SILCL 2 - PL d - Cat. 3 and can create two independently programmable controlled zones:
- Two safety zones with maximum radius of 4m
- Two warning zones with maximum radius of 20m
Technical features include:
- Configuration Memory Module built into the removable connector
- Light source: laser diode wavelength 905 nm
- Laser source class: 1 – according to EN 60825-1
- Scanning angle: 190°
- Angular resolution: 0.25°/0.50°
- Response time (ms) configurable 60 or 120 (with 2 scans)
- Signalling indications in 7 segments and LEDs for self-diagnosis and sensor status
- Power supply (VDC): 24 -30% +20%.
- Electrical connections: cable length 30 m, cross-section 0.5 mm².
- Protection rating: IP 65.
- Operating temperature (°C): -10 ... +50
The PHARO Safety Laser Scanner does not require an external control unit because all the safety functions are built in.
Ph: 02 9907 1778