Complimentary ... the 2012 Dunkermotor catalogue of low voltage Brushless DC and Intelligent Servo Motors
Industrial and commercial automation motor manufacturer, Dunkermotor, has released its 2012 catalogue of low voltage Brushless DC and Intelligent Servo Motors.
The expanded catalogue includes detailed specifications on custom configurable BLDC motors, controls, gearheads, brakes, encoders and accessories.
The complimentary 114-page catalogue can be downloaded at the M Rutty & Co website: www.mrutty.com.au
The Dunkermotor product line is based on five frame sizes of high power density low voltage BLDC motors, ranging from 32 to 75mm with continuous output power ratings up to 530 W (0.7 hp).
They are available as motors only or can be configured in infinite varieties with separate or integral controls, incremental or absolute encoders, matched parallel shaft and right angle gearing, as well as power-off or power-on brakes.
New features include:
- Addition of integral commutation electronics option to 32 and 42 mm BLDC motors to permit simple two-wire operation in many commercial and industrial pump applications.
- Profibus and EtherCAT interface options added to integral control 45, 65 and 75 mm BLDC motors to allow slave operation in motion control network.
- 20 new pages of information and specifications on 5 sizes of planetary gearheads, including special low noise versions, with continuous torque ratings to 160 Nm (1416 in-lbs), as well as 4 sizes of right angle worm gear reducers.
- New BGE 30100 stand-alone control added for use with battery powered brushless motors up to 500W.
- Compact new CANopen-Profibus gateway to allow CANopen motors slave operation in a Profibus network.
The new catalogue features one-third more pages than the previous edition to fully cover the variety of custom configurations now available with Dunkemotor’s fully integrated product line.
M Rutty & Co
Ph: 02 9457 2222