Equipment used in mining has to conform to every stringent standards and the repair of such equipment brings special challenges.
IECEx is the IEC System for Certification to Standards Relating to Equipment for Use in Explosive Atmospheres.
Bestech Australia is now offering AST pressure transducers and level sensors with IECEx certificates at a competitive pricing that allows great savings on project purchase and repair jobs.
In line with Australian standards, the IECex certification for AST intrinsically safe and ATEX certified pressure transducers and transmitters opened new opportunities for Bestech Australia to supply quality pressure, submersible sensors to Australian mining, oil & gas, subsea and specific markets where strict requirements is demanded due to the explosive environment.
- IEC 60079-0 : 2011
- IEC 60079-11: 2011
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, Tamb:-40°C to +80°C for AST 4401
- Ex ia IIB T4 Ga, Tamb:-40°C to +80°C for AST 4400, AST 44LP, AST4500, AST4510, AST4520
- Ex ia IIB T4 Ga, Tamb:-0°C to +60°C for AST4530
Certified pressure transducers and transmitters are:
- AST4400 - Standard pressure transmitter from 0-1 bar to 1400 bar
- AST44LP - Low pressure transmitter from 70 millibar to 1 bar
- AST4401 - Standard pressure transmitter certified to Class I Zone 0 IIC
- AST4500/4510 - Submersible level sensors
- AST4520 - Submersible level sensor with flush diaphragm
- AST4530 - Submersible level sensor from PVDF/PTFE for chemicals
Bestech Australia Pty Ltd
Ph: 03 9540 5117