Backplane Systems Technology has unveiled GETT Asia’s CK5 glass keyboard, which is a capacitive desktop keyboard with a glass surface. The CK5 keyboard is washable, rugged, splash-proof, and provides high resistance against chemicals. In addition, the CK5 glass keyboard has a compact layout and comes with a rear-side VESA mounting option.
It is said to be ideally suited to use in laboratories, where specific surfaces must withstand aggressive agents, and the floors, walls, and equipment must be washable. At all times, the focus is on a high level of hygiene in conjunction with a certain robustness of the materials used.
The CK5 keyboard ensures that hygiene is maintained since it has a completely flat gorilla glass surface which makes it washable and easy to disinfect. For extra protection, there is a key lock that disables the keyboard before cleaning.
- Flat gorilla glass surface
- Washable and easy to disinfect
- Key lock to disable the keyboard before cleaning
- Compact keyboard layout
- The combination of the trackpad and num-block offers an extra large touchpad
- Volume and sensitivity can be adjusted individually
- Rear-side VESA mounting option (200mm, 2 x M4)
- EMC Compliant with EN 60601-1-2 edition 4