Genie has unveiled a new compact and versatile boom lift in Australia designed for both indoor and outdoor maintenance applications.
The Genie Z-33/18 lightweight electric Z-boom lift will be on show at the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) Convention in Adelaide from April 28-30.
“This new versatile articulating Genie boom lift model is well-suited to applications on sensitive surfaces such as inside airports, shopping centres, theatres, even museums and galleries – in addition to routine outdoor maintenance tasks,” said Kurt Kinder, Sales Manager QLD & PNG, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP).
The Z-33 boom lift is also an excellent machine for the rapidly growing warehousing sector, according to Kinder.
“It is a completely new Genie model designed to offer a great combination of features and ‘up-and-over’ lift capabilities combined with powerful drive motors. The Genie Z-33/18 boom lift will help increase efficiency on jobsites where space is tight,” said Mr Kinder.
Key features include:
· Solid non-marking or multi-surface tyres, which makes it perfect for use on polished floors
· AC drive transmission powered by a low-consumption battery
· Tight inside turning radius with zero tail swing for excellent manoeuvrability
· Ability to drive at maximum height
· Plus the benefits of the Genie FastMast boom system that shortens ground-to-top lifting time
· 48V DC 315 Ah battery power source leads to long lasting performance
The Genie Z-33/18 boom lift also features a compact 1.91m wheelbase providing a gradeability of 30 percent, a working height of 11.84m, a horizontal reach of 5.56m and an up-and-over clearance of 4.34m.
In addition to a 1.17m wide by 0.76m long platform, the platform supports weights of up to 199.6kg.
This new Genie Z-33/18 articulating boom lift will be available in Australia later this year.