Designed as an integral part of current Biomass Gasification Processes, the Model ZPAF Analyser will provide continuous analyses of important gases produced by the Biomass Processes of Fermentation, from a wide range of waste products.
Using the time tested methods of Non Dispersive Infra Red, Electrolytic and Galvanic
measurement principles, the ZFPA analyser has dual ranges comprising:
· Methane 0 to 20% and 0 to 100% with a resolution of 0.1% by Volume.
· Carbon Dioxide 0 to 20% and 0 to 100%, resolution of 0.1% by Volume.
· Hydrogen Sulphide a to 500 ppm and a to 2000 ppm, resolution 10 ppm.
· Oxygen 0 to 10% and 0 to 25%, resolution 0.1% by Volume.
The ZFPA analyzer has an impressive array of inclusions making its design features very attractive for the overall process system efficiency.
· Automatic Zero/Span Calibration
· Communication by MODBUS RS485 & 4 - 20 mA
· Repeatability +- 0.5% FS
· Many contact outputs
The FUJIZFPA analyser is available from Australian Dynamic Technologies and is backed by ADT service and spare part facilities.
Australian Dynamic Technologies
Ph: 02 45779347