The Australian Made Campaign, the not-for-profit organisation that administers the iconic green-and-gold Australian Made, Australian Grown (AMAG) logo, has appointed a new Director to its Board – Ms Michele Levine.
Ms Levine is chief executive of Roy Morgan Research, Australia’s leading consumer, industry and market research company.
The Board of Directors selected Ms Levine based on her deep understanding of buyer behaviour and extensive knowledge of the Australian marketplace.
Ms Levine has more than 30 years’ experience at Roy Morgan Research, with prior roles at leading universities around the world.
"We are thrilled that Michele has agreed to join the Board at a time when the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is becoming increasingly important to our manufacturers, processors and producers,” Australian Made Campaign Chairman, David Gray, said.
“Ms Levine will provide invaluable guidance on the campaign’s marketing initiatives, and her insights into the Australian marketplace will be greatly valued. She will be a tremendous asset to the team.
“It has been a time of significant change on our Board, with Andrew Broad, former VFF President and NFF Board Member, departing this month after being elected to the federal seat of Mallee in NSW.”
Other Australian Made Campaign directors include:
- David Gray AM (Chairman), Managing Director, David Gray & Co. Pty Ltd
- Glenn Cooper AM (Deputy Chairman), Executive Chairman, Coopers Brewery Limited
- Neil Summerson FCA (Treasurer), Director and Former Chairman, Bank of Queensland
- Peter Anderson, CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
- Allyn Beard, Marketing Director, A.H. Beard Pty Ltd
- Nicki Anderson, Managing Director, Demo Plus
- Robert Gerard AO, Executive Chairman, Gerard Corporation Pty Ltd
- Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, Queensland, ParexDavco (Australia) Pty Ltd