Each year thousands of people are injured in the workplace during maintenance of machinery.
But many of those injuries could be avoided with an effective lockout/tagout system, according to Mayo Hardware, a specialist suppier of security products.
Implementing an effective isolation system does not have to be daunting and time consuming.
The SafeSite Program by Mayo Hardware is designed to deliver industry complete isolation solutions with ease and efficiency.
The program includes:
· Situational Analysis Workshops – Involving all stakeholders ensuring all key requirements and any current systems in place are understood.
· Site Assessments – Site walk to help identify your exact lockout/tagout requirements.
· Procedural Reviews – Through established partnerships with industry leaders a review of existing isolation procedures are undertaken or new ones created.
· Master Lock Safety Padlocks & Accessories – Innovative devices designed to effectively isolate energy sources in the workplace.
· Custom Key Systems – Ensure that one employee’s key cannot open another employee’s personal padlock.
· Custom Engraving —Customise safety padlocks with company logos or other details to minimise lock pilferage and enable quick and easy worker identification.
· Plant Identification –Broad range of plant identification solutions including traffolite labels and RFID labelling to ensure you lockout the correct piece of equipment every time.
· Product Expertise – Mayo’s experienced safety team has a broad range of solutions for difficult plant isolations.
· Commitment – Ongoing “health checks” after an isolation system has been implemented.
· Support — Mayo’s National Customer Service team are experienced in lockout/tagout and can recommend the correct solution for your isolation requirements.
To prevent workplace accidents contact Mayo Hardware and arrange a review of your lockout/tagout requirements.
Ph: 1300 360 211