Mars, a major manufacture of chocolates has ordered a recall of some of their products in 55 countries.
Some of the products affected in the UK include fun size Mars, Milky Way, and Celebration boxes.
The recall comes after bits of plastic were found in a Mars bar last month.
A Mars Netherlands spokesperson said:
"We cannot be sure that this plastic was only in that particular Snickers. We do not want any products on the market that may not meet our quality requirements, so we decided to take them all back."
The plastic was tracked back to the factory situated in the town Veghel in the Netherlands.
Mars and Snickers bars were also affected in the Netherlands.
The recall involves all the products made in the Dutch plant which does not affect Australia, but affects countries in Europe.
The company says they do not know how this will affect profit figures.
The UK's Food Standards Agency (FSA) has advised consumers not to eat the affected products and to contact Mars' consumer care team on 0800 952 0084, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Mars R1, FREEPOST, Mars Consumer Care.
The products in the UK include Mars, Milky Way, Snickers and Celebrations in various package sizes:
· 250g bags of Mars Funsize (product code AV39F) with a best before date from 11/09/16 to 02/10/16
· 227g bags of Milky Way Funsize (product code AV39J) with a best before date of 02/10/16
· Variety Funsize - Family Favourites (product code AV33W) with a best before date from 29/05/16 to 14/08/16
· Variety Funsize - Party Mix (product code AV33T) with a best before date from 15/05/16 to 07/08/16
· 388g boxes of Celebrations (product code AJ46N) with a best before date from 08/05/16 to 28/08/16
· 245g boxes of Celebrations (product code AJ46R) with a best before date from 08/05/16 to 28/08/16
· 2.5kg catering cases of Snickers Miniatures (product code YF413) with a best before date of 07/08/16 and 14/08/16