In an ongoing commitment to education on engineering adhesives and sealants, Henkel offers a variety of Loctite training opportunities.
Henkel believes that high quality products are only as good as the people who use them. So Loctite wants to share its knowledge with customers to ensure they are equipped with the skills to prevent unnecessary failures and downtime.
The Loctite Maintenance & Reliability Workshops are provided to customers to review common maintenance challenges and the appropriate Loctite product solutions.
Attendees will have the opportunities to learn firsthand how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their maintenance operations.
Loctite also has a Mobile Engineering Solutions Facility, which is a training vehicle on the road servicing the various distributor branches and plant locations Australia wide.
From within the self-contained training vehicle, products and reliability training can be delivered right to the customer’s doorstep.
Training features include:
- Two hours of hands-on training
- Covers all trades
- Suitable for all levels of personnel
- Tool kits issued
- Training materials supplied
- Review common failure causes and prevention
- Workshop can be tailored to meet your needs through a plant tour and pre-survey
- In-plant follow-up
- Scheduled at the customer’s convenience
- Conducted on-site at the customer’s facility
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Loctite Technical Hotline: 1300 885 556.