The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) National Conference in Sydney will bring together 10 international speakers from seven countries and 44 speakers over two-days.
The conference, to be held at the Sofitel Wentworth Hotel on June 17-18, will feature a broad range of topics of vital interest to the packaging sector.
- Chemical migration from packaging to food
- Innovative Responsible Packaging
- Chain of Custody Certification and Sustainable Fibre Sourcing
- The latest generation in metallocene polyethylene products
- Zero waste at events and venues and
- The use of polybutene-1 based products in flexible packaging
Other topics include:
- Reducing food waste through better packaging design
- Laboratory testing to minimise guesswork in plastic raw materials selection, package design, quality assurance and pre-production trials
- Closure systems in the Australian market
- Vision Inspection in the manufacturing industry
- Sustainable, resource-saving systems in beverage filling
- Balancing better PET Packaging
- Packaging Design and managing brand assets
- How Ingeo can be considered as a PS replacement
- Measuring packaging value
- Sustainable Packaging Designs.
Sponsors include APPMA, AUSPACK 2015, Amcor, Hannapak, Chep, Esko, Innovia, KHS, Qenos, Retailquip, UPM Raflatac, Wellman Packaging, Confoil, Gunn Lab, J.L.Lennard, Laser Resources, Loscam, Metalprint, New Age Business and Ngai Mee Holdings.