Innodisk’s EGPC-B1S1, Backplane Systems Technology is pushing the limit for what is possible with embedded I/O expansion. The EGPC-B1S1 is compliant with PCI Express 1.1 and meets the requirements of the ISO 11898-1.
The EGPC-B1S1 has CAN bus 2.0B backward compatible with 2.0A and it supports a CAN message acceptance filter. Likewise, the EGPC-B1S1 facilitates Linux socketCAN and it is compliant with IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1: 2009 + A2:2013 2.5kV HiPOT protection. Also, the EGPC-B1S1 attains a terminator resistor that is enabled/disabled by a switch to offer convenience.
Additionally, the EGPC-B1S1 can operate effectively across varying temperatures (-40°C to +85°C), making them durable and long-lasting under tough industrial conditions. Lastly, the multi-faceted EGPC-B1S1 is ideal for deployment across multiple industries, for example, in-vehicle applications, industrial/embedded technology, and automation.
- Compliant with PCI Express 1.1
- Meet the Requirements of the ISO 11898-1
- CAN bus 2.0B Backward Compatible with 2.0A
- Support Baud Rate 10/20/50/100/250/500/800/1000K
- Support CAN Message Acceptance Filter
- Support Linux SocketCAN
- Compliant with IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1: 2009 + A2:2013 2.5kV HiPOT Protection
- Compliant with EN61000-4-2 (ESD) Air-15kV, Contact-8kV
- Termination Resistor Enabled/Disabled by Switch
- 30μ” Golden Finger, 3-year Warranty
- Industrial Temperature (-40°C to +85°C) Support