Smokin’ hot … Richmond’s Aluminium Wheel
Feed up with phenolic wheel issues? And you don’t like the cast iron alternative? Richmond Wheels and Castors now has the perfect solution.
Richmond offers high/low temperature aluminium wheels that are far superior in demanding environments.
Richmond’s Aluminium Wheel has been specifically designed for use in food industries and any oven baking application requiring continuous exposure to temperature up to 280°C with peaks of 300°C as well as chillers and freezer application down to -30°C.
Aluminium Wheels are proven to resist thermal shock due to rapid rising or falling temperatures.
- Anti-corrosive properties and resistant to most solvents, oils, acids and chemicals
- Chip and crack resistant surface compared to traditional phenolic wheels
- Greater tensile strength, able to withstand sudden impacts compared to a phenolic wheel
- Reduced wear characteristics increase longevity and decrease maintenance costs
- Material will not dry out and become brittle under normal baking times
- Aluminium wheel provides structural integrity to the castor for a smoother ride
There are a number of wheel and castor configurations available, from light to heavy industrial frames with different boss and axle sizes.
Richmond supplies a number of Australia’s leading major bakeries.
So next time you enjoy a sandwich for lunch or your morning toast, you can be sure that the loaf of bread your enjoying had a smooth ride in production.
Richmond Wheels and Castors
Ph: 1300 474 246