Tente, a global supplier of wheels and castors, now stock the 364 range of heavy duty castors.
Tente’s 364 series is optimised for the quick transport of high loads with minimum space. They are ideal for any application that requires effortless start up and pushing of heavy transport trolleys.
The 364 series feature precision ball bearings on head race for better mobility.
They are available in swivel – swivel with directional lock – total lock – central lock or a combination of directional lock and total lock.
And a range of wheel materials available to suit all types of floors.
· Low swivel resistance means there is less effort to manoeuvre the castors
· Castors are modular so trail brakes, directional locks and central locking system can be adapted
· Robust castor design for speeds up to 15km/h while retaining highest direction stability
· Proven castor design with protected and sealed precision ball bearing in the swivel head making this feature suitable for a broad range of applications
· Can upgrade to a 4 way directional lock (modular system), the swivel castor becomes a fixed one, whilst the long pedal makes operation access simple.
· Combination of total and directional options available on one castor.
· Central locking system option also available enabling several castors’ braking system to be operated at once.
· Quality engineered product made in Germany.
A product video is available at:
Tente Castors & Wheels Pty Ltd
Ph: 1300 836 831