AZ-PAK Systems has successfully installed 3 FUJI ACE (EC-201) Robotic Palletising System to BPS plants (Port Melbourne, Brooklyn Victoria & Wollongong NSW) to palletise an array of products such as concrete, sand & cement etc.
The installation at BPS is unique in that it is the latest model in the FUJI-ACE EC series of high speed robotic palletisers (1,690 bags per hour), the first of its type in Australia. One other unique feature is that the FUJI-ACE EC-201 has been interface with the AZ-Pak Systems high speed bag pacing system.
The client, based in Victoria & NSW, has many different products to palletise and the AZ-Pak System allows the client to easily switch between an array of products with ease. In addition, the client’s level of production required a machine that could palletise the filled bags at a rate of 1,570 bags per hour. Hence the company’s choice of the high speed FUJI-ACE EC-201 Robotic Palletising System, the only unit on the market capable of such a rate.
BPS believes the highly professional service and commitment of AZ-Pak Systems is unsurpassed. BPS added “The EC-201 FUJI ACE Robotic Palletising System is providing a high speed output with ultra-quiet operation, efficient and flexible operation and a maximum palletising rate. The AZ-Pak Systems complete layout is simplistic in its overall operation.”
Robotic solutions provider AZ-Pak Systems will also supply a:
- Bag pick-up conveyor
- Pallet dispenser and conveyor
- Loading station conveyor with empty pallet squaring
- Two filled pallet accumulation conveyors with fork detection
- Zone Safety Systems safety fencing with SICK light curtains and a SICK light curtain muting module to allow filled pallets to leave the safety enclosure but human entry is not possible without tripping the safety circuit
- Specialised software to control the system
EMAIL: email@example.com MOBILE: +61 (0) 437 301 637