Automated Control and Hengstler introduce the ACURO AX70 explosion proof absolute shaft encoder. Its robust construction and slim design make it well suited to absolute positioning requirements in hazardous areas.
Explosion-proof AX70 absolute encoders are constructed with an aluminium housing and designed for use in potentially explosive Group II atmospheres. The pressure resistant housing has been developed in compliance with the EN 60079 series of standards for use in explosive atmospheres and is permitted for use in Zones 1 and 21.
For applications under tough environmental conditions or for the food industry the stainless steel version AX71 is available.
- IECX certification for gas and dust explosion proof
- Same proven electrical performance as ACURO industrial encoders
- Protection class up to IP67
- Diameter only 70 mm
- Robust design
- Resolution up to 34 Bit (22 Bit ST, 12 Bit MT)
- Applications: enamelling production line, petro chemistry, bottling machines, mixers, silo works, mills
- Interfaces: SSI / BiSS, SSI programmable, Profibus, CANopen, DeviceNet
Find out more | http://goo.gl/BGNZfM