Epson’s new LightScene EV-110 and EV-115 Accent Lighting 3LCD Laser Projectors deliver a unique design integrating lighting and projection with powerful, next-generation features.
Bluetooth-enabled to enrich sound and visual experience easily, and with built-in GPI capability, the LightScene doesn’t need external media devices to create a signal motion sensing control.
A brighter laser light engine is geared for usage up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. The software and mobile applications can remove friction points, making them accessible for nearly any customer.
LightScene offers a black or white spotlight shape with multiple configuration, mounting and programming options, plus customisable preloaded content.
Additional features include:
• Integrated lighting and digital projection — project dynamic content not bound by a frame
• A laser light source of up to 20,000 hours of operation.
• Sleek spotlight design offers vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings
• Easily programmable using built-in media-player — includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options
• Creative Content Projection app— pre-loaded with video content and customisable features
• 3-chip 3LCD image quality — up to 2,200 lumens of equal colour and white brightness
• GPI control, HDMI®, RJ-45, wireless LAN and Bluetooth-enabled for audio, direct content storage on SD card and playback when needed
• Remote management and control tools – web-based or over the network
• Flexible positioning — can be installed in large or small spaces
• And is scalable