The 2016 AIP National Conference packaging conference, featuring nine international speakers from seven countries, opens in Melbourne tomorrow.
The conference, conducted by the Australian Institute of Packaging, has attracted 40 expert speakers in total.
To be held at the Crown Promenade, the conference offers networking opportunities with like-minded packaging experts.
It is open to both AIP members and non-members and is ideally suited for the food, beverage, manufacturing and packaging industries.
With a theme of 2020 Packaging & Processing Vision the biennial event will feature the following keynote speakers:
- Alex Commins, Managing Director, Colorpak
- John Bigley, Managing Director, Jamestrong Packaging
- Mark Goodsell, Manufacturing Director, Ai Group
- Mark Schenk, Ring Master, Anecdote.
International speakers include:
- Alana Davey, Director of Innovation, Linpac
- Paul Irvine, Chairman, PMMI
- Etienne Thomas, Global Product Manager, KHS
- Doug Kunneman, Global Segment Leader, Natureworks
- Benjamin Heimpel, International Strategic Industry Manager, SICK
- Tom Schneider, President, World Packaging Organisation
- Rick Fox, Member of President’s Advisory Council, PMMI.
Sponsors include: Qenos, APPMA, Schawk, Wellman Packaging, Heat and Control, JL Lennard, Kane Package, KHS, LInpac and SICK.
For further information contact AIP on 07 3278 4490 or visit: www.aipack.com.au