LEEA now offers its members a training accreditation scheme for end user training.
The Association has developed a range of courses covering key areas of interest to the user of lifting equipment.
LEEA member companies can choose courses that are presented to an agreed syllabus and timescale.
Delegates are assessed by written and practical sessions.
If successful, they are awarded a training certificate accredited by LEEA.
Member companies are audited and approved by the Association and present courses with LEEA accreditation.
LEEA maintains a database of trainees allowing verification of training.
- Electric Overhead Travelling Crane (Operation and Slinging) – 1 or 2 days
- Lifting and Slinging (Practical) – 2 days
- Lifting Equipment Inspection – 2 days
- LOLER & PUWER seminar – 0.5 day
- Management of lifting and slinging – 2 days
- Rigging and Slinging Seminar – 1 day
- Wire Rope Inspection – 2.5 days
- Wire Rope Socketing – 2 days
New courses are developed and added on an ongoing basis.