The new GPS-Aided high performance MEMS inertial navigation system builds upon the successful heritage of the LandMark INS/GPS product line.
The LandMark 50 INS/GPS represents inertial performance on par with small ring laser and fiber optic gyros.
This performance leap with low cost MEMS technology offers substantial improvement in performance utilizing their newest high performance MEMS gyros and accelerometers combined with a 72 channel 10 Hz update rate GPS receiver.
All LandMark GPS-Aided products now incorporate the new 10Hz update rate GPS receiver. The internal Kalman filter software provides a navigation solution up to 4 NMPH during short-term GPS outages.
The LandMark 50 INS/GPS features an RS422/RS485 serial interface with a data rate of 100Hz (4 KHz internal sampling rate).
- 4 NMPH Free Inertial (Short-Term GPS Outages)
- 72 Channel GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS & SBAS (Galileo Ready*)
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS
- 10 Hz Navigation Update Rate GPS
- GPS Velocity Accuracy 0.05 m/s
- GPS Heading Accuracy 0.3 degrees
- GPS Horizontal Accuracy ±2.0m CEP w/SBAS
- Ultra-Low Noise Gyros 0.0009° /sec/√Hz
- Low Noise Accels 0.02mg/√Hz (2g)
- In-Run Gyro Bias 1° /hour 1σ
- Fully Compensated Bias & Scale Factor
- Over Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Low Power <1 W typical
- Input Voltage +6V to 36V
- Light Weight <550 grams
- Small Size <360cm3/21.8in3
- Rugged Environmentally Sealed
- Packaging & MILSPEC Connector
- Export US Commerce ECCN7A994
Bestech Australia Pty Ltd
Ph: 03 9540 5117